Zinn and The Art of Saxophone – 6 book set
Zinn and The Art Of Saxophone is Dann’s Zinn’s magnum opus for the teaching of technique. It encompasses more than forty years of study and training, and is the backbone of his and his students’ virtuosity. Zinn And The Art Of Saxophone is designed to provide a course of technical study for a lifetime of improvement.
These Six Books Include
- A detailed philosophical approach for guidance, clarity, and encouragement.
- Numerous and varied long tone exercises, tone etudes covering all registers, articulation, overtones, extended tonal techniques such as subtone, scooping and bending, singing while playing, playing with the different vowel sounds, and vibrato.
- Countless ways to play scales and related exercises.
- Exotic and unusual scales and arpeggios.
- Hundreds of studies of altissimo, large intervals, palm keys, finger twisters, alternative fingerings, trills, extended techniques.