Zinn and The Art of Saxophone – Book 4
This is the fourth book in the series. Zinn and The Art Of Saxophone is Dann’s Zinn’s magnum opus for the teaching of technique. It encompasses more than forty years of study and training, and is the backbone of his and his students’ virtuosity. Zinn And The Art Of Saxophone is designed to provide a course of technical study for a lifetime of improvement.
These Six Books Include:
- A detailed philosophical approach for guidance, clarity, and encouragement.
- Numerous and varied long tone exercises, tone etudes covering all registers, articulation, overtones, extended tonal techniques such as subtone, scooping and bending, singing while playing, playing with the different vowel sounds, and vibrato.
- Countless ways to play scales and related exercises.
- Exotic and unusual scales and arpeggios.
- Hundreds of studies of altissimo, large intervals, palm keys, finger twisters, alternative fingerings, trills, extended techniques.
Return PolicyRETURN POLICYLast updated November 27, 2020Please see below for more information on our return policy.RETURNSAll returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.RETURN PROCESSTo return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:Dann ZinnAttn: ReturnsRMA #1204 Post StAlameda, CA 94501United StatesPlease note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.REFUNDSAfter receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your exchange. Please allow at least fifteen (15) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.EXCEPTIONSThe following items cannot be exchanged: